Identify bottlenecks in production, even across departments.
InFocus AutoTrack is a state-of-the-art machine monitoring platform that allows shops to track every machine and an unlimited number of data points in real-time, as well as study historical information with its clear and dynamic reporting functionality. The automated job tracking and operations analysis component allows for a level of visibility about your shop’s operations that until now has not been possible, such as job machining durations and accurate job costing, tool usage analysis, maintenance and machining methods, and many more.
Reported more than 15% increase in resource utilization.
Directed sales teams based on information derived from InFocus.
Restructured their operations, ultimately cutting lead times by up to 26%
For example, if your machines run 80% of the time, the focus needs to shift to why they’re not running the other 20%. When your shop gets busy, having InFocus in place will allow you to maximize your efforts and quickly determine how you are performing as a shop.
InFocus AutoTrack has been instrumental in increasing our throughput and ensuring that our machines are being utilized to their fullest capabilities.
Knowing what we have now with the information we can get, I can’t imagine not having that information at my fingertips.
InFocus AutoTrack makes a mold shop environment think and operate like a production environment because of the kind of information a shop derives from it. The investment in the InFocus software has paid dividends easily within the first year. If you don’t have machine monitoring right now, you’re behind the curve.
The InFocus AutoTrack solution is dynamic, powerful and has near infinite reporting combinations! The insights we gather enable us to make informed decisions on ways to increase the efficiencies within our operations. Having the ability to tailor the reports to our needs is a major benefit of the software.
Before InFocus AutoTrack, we were making decisions out of the gut; now, we are making data‐driven decisions where people are held accountable. These changes and the things that we’re doing have really created a data‐driven culture.